Since 1967, Grand Island Express has built our business on the premise of providing premium refrigerated, irregular route transportation solutions for customers seeking a higher level of service.
Grand Island Express operates more than 230 late model, air ride high cube refrigerated trailers that protect your cargo with:
- Satellite trailer tracking with remote temperature control
- Fuel tank sensors and alerts
- Rear door sensors with alert notifications upon open and close
- Temperature control alerts to monitor inside air temp
- Website access to trailer tracking and history
- Carrier 7300 x4 refrigeration units capable of temp control between -22° to +90°
Dry Van Services
Grand Island Express also operates more than 50 Wabash Duraplate van trailers for customers that do not require temperature control services on their freight.