Since 1967, Grand Island Express has built our business on the premise of providing premium refrigerated, irregular route transportation solutions for customers seeking a higher level of service.
Grand Island Express operates more than 230 late model, air ride high cube refrigerated trailers that protect your cargo with:
- Satellite trailer tracking with remote temperature control
- Fuel tank sensors and alerts
- Rear-door sensors with alert notifications upon open and close
- Temperature control alerts to monitor inside air
- Website access to trailer tracking and history
- Carrier 7300 x4 refrigeration units capable of temperature control between -22° to +90°
Dry Van Services
Grand Island Express also operates more than 50 Wabash Duraplate van trailers for customers that do not require temperature control services for their freight.
Enhanced Cargo Security
Our Trailers Feature a Permanently Mounted Seal Guard™ Lock
The Seal Guard™ Lock is permanently installed on the trailer door securing plastic, metal, bolt or cable seals from tampering and unauthorized removal. Ensure your freight is handled with the extra security in deserves.
- Secured with ENFORCER® ABLOY® padlock
- Resistant to physical attack
- Works with plastic, bolt, metal and cable seals